- Aged between 18-25 years?
- Actively involved in contributing to the wellbeing of your community at some level?
- Able to commit to being involved in this part-time programme of three, three-day and two four-day wānanga (leadership forum) over a period of 12 months?
- Able to get support from others to participate in the programme (whanau / hapu / pakeke / employers / community etc.)?
- Open minded and willing to contribute to discussions and workshops?
- Well organised and have the ability to manage your time and commitments?
If this is you, please click here to read more.
Rotorua Process and Timeline:
October – 23 November 2018- applications open.
Week of 3 December – assessment of applications and shortlisted Rangatahi meet the Mayor.
Week of 10 December – decisions notified and dates of 2019 wananga advised.